Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

Boucle Suit part 2

My adventure continues with this suit.  I completed the fitting of the jacket cut out the pattern pieces in the fabric, which I love.  In all my haste to work on this project, I forgot to look for some lining material.  When I make a garment that requires lining, I like to "jazz" it up a bit, go BOLD with the lining.
 So off I went to the fabric store...and came away with....a plain black satin. :(  It was the only thing that went nicely with the fabric.  Oh well! C'est la vie!
 The end is in sight!  I am so close to completing this project.  Once I am done, I will include a pattern review for Vogue 1132 .  It is wrong that I am already thinking of my next project?  I have a really soft knit material that I am dying to use?  Any suggestions on what I could make or a patterns to try?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment